Call us on 0845 604 6711

  • location
  • GBP
  • £ 0.00
  • 0

Corrugated Paper Roll (300mm x 75m)

Product Code: INT42-04

L: 75mW: 300mm

£ 18.46 (Ex VAT £15.38)
No reviews yet

No reviews yet
Be the first to review this product .

  • Order before 3pm

    Order Before 2pm For next day delivery

  • in stock

    In StockNow

  • Description
  • Reviews

Corrugated Paper Roll (300mm x 75m)

Looking for protective paper packaging for moving house?

Do you need to find a way to move fragile items safely, ensuring no damage is caused in transit?
Are you transporting large, bulky furniture when moving house?

Buy single faced corrugated paper to ensure your goods are well protected.

Corrugated paper is a general purpose packing material which is perfect for use if you’re packing for a house move and can also be used by industry. The paper is made with raised corrugated flutes on one side to provide protective padding against scratches and marring.

As the corrugated paper is flexible, you can mould it to fit any shape so is ideal for protecting large, bulky items such as your furniture legs and surfaces, pictures and mirrors.

If you need to pack fragile items including crockery and dishes, corrugated paper also provides excellent protection when used to layer the goods.

To fill space in your packing boxes, you can also ‘scrunch up’ the paper to prevent your items from moving in the boxes when in transit.

What’s more, the corrugated paper is environmentally friendly too. It is made from 80% recycled material and can be reused or recycled when you’re finished moving.    

Corrugated Roll Dimensions: 300mm wide x 75 metres long

Not the packing paper for you? View the full range of protective packaging paper.

We are specialists in home and office moving boxes, packaging and supplies.

Next Day Delivery

Next Day Delivery Learn More

Our Quality Guarantee

Our Quality Guarantee Learn More

Money Back Guarantee

Money Back Guarantee Learn More